Fall is right around the corner and what is the best way to celebrate the changing of the seasons? A PARTY!!! Although you really don't need an excuse to throw a backyard get together or mini soiree, we would like to give you our top six reasons why you should throw a party this fall. While you're celebrating try the Touchdown, your taste buds will thank you!
6. Now that summer's over, it's ok to have a beer belly (it will keep you warm this winter!)
5. You have always wanted to throw a costume party and have one of our fabulous bartenders or wait-staff to come in costume!
4. Football season, need we say more?
3. The weather is great for outdoor/balcony mingling and an outdoor bar!
2. Because this year you are turning 29 for the third time!
1. Do you really need a reason!!!
Call or e-mail us today to reserve your bartender or wait-staff person and remember it's never to early to book us for the Holidays.
3 parts Southern Comfort
2 parts Peach Schnapps
1 part Sweet & Sour
splash of grenadine
splash of cranberry juice
Combine all ingredients in a tall collins glass, or double rocks glass! TOUCHDOWN!!!